Friday, January 15, 2010

Wanna lose that "blah-tired" feeling???

***MEDICAL MYSTERY SOLVED - THE BEST THING FOR THE NEW YEAR***
I have worked in the best hospitals, weight clinics, and sleep
labs in the nation - I have seen it all and I have compiled my
patient testimonies into a book called " I Feel Like Crap Syndrome...
Where that BLAH-TIRED feeling comes from..., why we gain weight,
why we can't lose weight, how to prevent/control insulin resistance,
diabetes,depression, CPAP tricks and much more!" Thousands of
patients told me to write this book and I want to help save more
lives and share with you how to be the most preventative way possible.
The book is a very-easy read without all the medical fluff - it is
for real people! Check it out EVERYWHERE books are SOLD!
amazon.com, ebay.com, barnesandnoble.com,
goHastings.com, Barnes and Noble Bookstores, Preston Citizen Book
and also at Hastings!

No comments:

Post a Comment